390PT PulseTech Battery Analyzer, 6V and 12V Battery Tester
Part #: 741X390 Model #: 390PTr
The 390PT Battery and System Tester lets you quickly, safely and accurately test both 6-Volt and 12-Volt lead-acid flooded, AGM (flat and spiral plate) and gel cell batteries in or out of the vehicle and test 12-Volt and 24-Volt charging systems for proper operation. Combined singe load, dynamic resistance technology and algorithms display battery voltage and capacity in easy to understand results in seconds. The handy "QUICK START" instruction guide is printed on the back of the tester.
TEST FOR BATTERY AND CHARGING SYSTEM PROBLEMS
An absolute necessity for your battery shop or maintenance bay, the 390PT uses patented single load, dynamic resistance technology to completely analyze your battery and charging system quickly, safely and accurately. You’ll provide better battery maintenance by locating the 6-Volt and 12-Volt vehicle batteries or 12-Volt and 24-Volt starting systems that require attention while still in the vehicle. Find battery issues before they become problems.
· Tests flooded, AGM (flat and spiral plate) and gel cell – both 6-Volt and 12-Volt batteries
· Determines state of charge, cold cranking amps (CCAs) and good/bad battery
· Tests batteries IN or OUT of the vehicle
· Tests 12-Volt and 24-Volt charging systems for proper operation
· Tests discharged batteries down to 1.5-Volts
· Handy QUICKSTART instruction guide print on the back so you can’t lose it
· Displays battery voltage and battery capacity
· Rugged shock resistant rubber “boot” to protect your investment
· Selects from 6 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese
· One-Year Limited Warranty
FAST AND EASY TO USE
1. Turn off ignition, all accessories and loads. Close all car doors and trunk.
2. Make sure battery terminals are clean. Attach black lead to negative battery terminal and red lead to positive battery terminal.
3. Press up or down arrow indicators and press the side arrow enter key to select the battery test, battery type and battery rating.
4. Battery test results will display one of the following: GOOD & PASS, GOOD & RECHARGE, RECHARGE & RETEST, BAD& REPLACE or BAD CELL & REPLACE
5. Press up or down arrow indicators and side-arrow enter key to select system test.
6. System test results will display one of the following: CRANKING VOLTS NORMAL, CRANKING VOLTS LOW or CRANKING VOLTS NOT DETECTED
7. Subsequent system tests show high, low and normal charging volts at idle and with accessories
Model Name: 390PT 6/12 Battery and System Tester
Model Number: 390PT
Part Number: 741X390
· Tests 12V & 6V Lead-Acid Flooded Cell, AGM Flat Plate, AGM Spiral, and Gel Cell Batteries
· 12V & 24V Electrical System Tests
· Displays Battery Voltage and Battery Capacity
· Tests Discharged Batteries Down to 1.5V, Operating From an Internal Battery
· Selectable Display Languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Portuguese
Rating System: SAE, DIN, EN, IEC, JIS Battery No.
Operation Range: 40 to 2000 CCA (SAE)
Minimum Battery Voltage for Analysis: 1.5V
Voltmeter Range: 1.5V to 30V
Internal Batteries: 1 Each 9 Volt
2 Lines 16 Character LCDDecision Readout of:
1. Good & Pass
2. Good & Recharge
3. Recharge & Retest
4. Bad & Replace
5. Bad Cell & Replace
State-of-Charge (SOC) Displayed as a Percentage
State-of-Health (SOH) Displayed as a Percentage
Mechanical / Physical Characteristics
Dimensions: 7.8” L x 4.5” W x 2.1” H (198 mm L x 114 mm W x 53 mm H)
Weight: 1.40 lbs. (0.64 Kg)
Shipping Weight: 1.78 lbs. (0.807 Kg) Each
Battery Cable Length: 2.62’ (80 cm)
Operating Temperature: 32º F to 122º F (0º C to 50º C)