24V-PDU PulseTech Pulse Distribution Unit
Part #: 735X680 Model #: 24V-PDU
The Pulse Distribution Unit (PDU) is designed to allow eight 24-Volt and four 12-Volt electronic components to be connected to a vehicles battery system from outside the battery box. The PDU keeps vehicle batteries in optimal condition by applying the patented pulse wave form across the batteries all the time. The 24-Volt pulsing circuit board is encapsulated in epoxy below the fuse block of the vehicle. LEDs indicate the battery system is being pulsed. NSN 6110-01-521-4739.
SAFELY POWER ADD-ON 12-VOLT AND 24-VOLT EQUIPMENT
The Pulse Distribution Unit (PDU) provides fused access to both 12-Volt and 24-Volt power in a variety of amperage configurations. You determine the amperage protection each device connected requires and then connect it to the corresponding terminal. There are four 12-Volt taps and eight 24-Volt taps available. The PDU applies high frequency pulses to the batteries 24 hours a day all seven days of the week to ensure they are maintained in peak condition.
The PDU can be used by itself or as a replacement part for the Pulse Charge Monitor Distribution System (735X650).
· Connects up to eight-24-Volt and four 12-Volt electronic components to a vehicle’s battery system from outside the battery box
· 24-Volt pulsing circuit board is encapsulated in epoxy located below the fuse block
· Pulsing LED on the fuse block indicates battery system is being pulsed
· Distribution box is deep water fording capable and weatherproof
· Interchangeable manual reset circuit breakers allow custom application based on individual requirements
· One-Year Limited Warranty
Model Name: Pulse Distribution Unit
Model Number: 24V-PDU
Part Number: 735X680
Mechanical / Physical Characteristics
Dimensions: 17” x 6” x 5.5”
Weight: 5.1 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 18” x 8” x 6”
Shipping Weight: 5.9 lbs.
Enclosure: Transfer Molded Reinforced Fiberglass
4 each 12V(+) output: 11”
8 each 24V(+) output: 8.5”
1 each 12V(+) input: 44”
1 each 24V(+) input: 21”
1 each 12/24V (-) Battery ground: 18”
1 each Battery PTT/Solar connect: 13”
Operating Temperature: 0º F to 130 º F (-18º C to 54º C)
Storage Temperature: 0º F to 150 º F (-18 º C to 66 º C)